Powder Coated Balustrades
Many Balustrade UK customers love the visual appeal and all-round versatility of our powder coated finishes. They provide outstanding durability and come in a huge range of colours; having the flexibility to suit any scheme or requirement – large or small.
Powder coated balustrades
A modern alternative to wet or spray painting, powder coating and is applied as a dry powder, as the name implies. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and powder coating is that the powder coating does not need a solvent in order to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension. The powder coating process involves applying a high integrity, hard-wearing polyester coating via electrostatic spray to pre-treated metal. This is then cured in an oven resulting in a scratch resistant, comfortable finish suitable for all outdoor applications including:
- Staircase Balustrades
- Decking Features
Powder coating is virtually maintenance-free, requiring merely the occasional clean-down. More benefits of specifying a powder coated balustrade system include:
- High quality
- Attractive and hardwearing
- Hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint
- Wide range of colours and finishes including metallic
- Seamless, smooth finish
- Not cold to touch
- Suitable for cambered, curved and level applications.
- Comprehensive range of fixings
- A range of infill options including toughened glass, steel wire and perforated or mesh panels
- Can be mixed with other ranges
- Designed to comply with UK Building Regulations.
For more information about what we can do for your business or to obtain a quote, please use our Contact Form request a call-back or get in touch today.
See our Gallery page for examples of Powder Coated Balustrade Systems.